24th August 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any Job Opportunities after the completion of B-Pharmacy in Army?

is there any job in army after b.pharm. i want to get into army.
Intimate me the jobs which i can in army

Related Questions:
  1. What does it mean by Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities available after completion of Pharmacy course?
  2. Can we do Pharm D after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  3. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  4. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of LLB?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharmacy, I have scored 78% in B.Pharm?
  6. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Job opportunities in USA for M.Pharmacy student? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  8. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  9. What shall I do after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. Government Job Opportunities after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  11. Pharma.d course after B.Pharma? Procedure to apply and it's related job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Job opportunities in USA after M.Pharma? Would I get job on my Indian degree or will have pursue MS there?
  13. Job opportunities for B.Pharmacy candidates? -- [New]
  14. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  15. What are the job opportunities in USA after completion of M.Pharmacy in India
  16. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  17. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  18. Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
30th December 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Job Opportunities after the completion of B-Pharmacy in Army?

Will there be a job in army after B.Farmacy
15th July 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Job Opportunities after the completion of B-Pharmacy in Army?

is there any job in army after b.pharm. i want to get into army.
Intimate me the jobs which i can in army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?