30th October 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Germany after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Hello Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering and want to do job in Germany, but I have no idea about the process. So I need a guide line through which I can take my further steps. I hope you will guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to apply?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  5. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  6. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do higher studies in Germany after completing diploma in India? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for automobile job in army after diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. Higher studies options available in Germany after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Procedure to follow for doing automobile engineering in Germany after 12th?
  11. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  12. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  14. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India?
  16. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  17. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  18. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
6th November 2016, 07:55 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a job in Germany after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering and want to do job in Germany, but I have no idea about the process. So I need a guide line through which I can take my further steps. I hope you will guide me.

Yes, you can get good job in Germany after completing automobile engineering diploma. There are lots of Indian Companies working in Abroad. They will provide you good salary packages.

First of all you will have to join a multinational company. You should have a work experience of 2 years in this company. After checking your work and experience, the company will decide your job. If company have their own plant in Germany then they can provide you job in the Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?