25th February 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do higher studies in Germany after completing diploma in India?

Well I am darshit Parmar I got completed my diploma in India ,I wanna go to Germany for learn more automobile technology,like motor sport, hybrid technology, autotronics etc Please tell me about the entrance exams and about scholarship, I wanna do my masters studies also in Germany , and Indian can get placement in EU COUNTRIES. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Higher studies options available in Germany after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  2. List of good universities available in Germany for higher studies after completion of diploma in Automobile
  3. How to do my higher studies in Germany for courses related to automobiles?
  4. Procedure to pursue higher studies after Diploma in Civil?
  5. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  6. Is it possible to study BS in Germany after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  7. What is the admission procedure followed for doing higher studies in Germany?
  8. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
  9. Higher studies in Germany after B.E
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years?
  12. Can I get best jobs after Diploma or higher studies is necessary? What kind of job can I get after Diploma?
  13. Can I pursue my Higher studies from Canada after completing class 10th from India? What is the procedure to get the student Visa?
  14. Is Germany a better option or US? I am a last year engineering student
  15. Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?
  16. How to do B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma course in ECE?
  17. What is the admission procedure for doing higher studies after completing graduation?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma?
27th February 2017, 04:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do higher studies in Germany after completing diploma in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well I am darshit Parmar I got completed my diploma in India ,I wanna go to Germany for learn more automobile technology,like motor sport, hybrid technology, autotronics etc Please tell me about the entrance exams and about scholarship, I wanna do my masters studies also in Germany , and Indian can get placement in EU COUNTRIES. Thank you!

The candidates with over 90% marks in 10+2 are eligible to take admission in UG courses in Germany. Candidates should complete one year of Bachelors study in India or appear for JEE or Fa Examination for taking admission in German Universities. Apart from this, you have to appear for IELTS / TOEFL to prove the English language skill. The admission procedure and eligibility criteria for each university may differ, so you have to check the details in the university website you want to join. You can contact the educational consultants also, for taking admission and visa related queries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?