15th November 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to follow for doing automobile engineering in Germany after 12th?

I want to do automobile engineering after 12th in Germany but I have no idea what to do and if I wish to do it in India can I do it by giving JEE mains test? Can you please give me the complete details on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Germany for doing B.Tech Automobile?
  2. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  4. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  5. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  6. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  8. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  9. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for MS course in Germany? -- [New]
  11. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a job in Germany after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? If yes then please tell me the procedure.
  13. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  14. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  15. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  16. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of good universities available in Germany for higher studies after completion of diploma in Automobile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?