23rd June 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Indian Army if I am 18 years B.Com student

i am a 18 b.com graduate girl, can i get a job in indian army., if yes, then how.??? Please give me that answer my email address is [email protected]

27th June 2014, 02:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Indian Army if I am 18 years B.Com student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a 18 b.com graduate girl, can i get a job in indian army., if yes, then how.??? Please give me that answer my email address is [email protected]

Being a girl candidate you are not eligible for the Indian Army wing. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for the Indian Army wing.

How to Join in Indian Army:-
  • To join in the Indian Army wing, then the applicant needs to appear in NDA Examination.
  • NDA (IE: - National Defense Academy) and this entrance examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
  • The Important notification regarding the NDA examination will be published in employment newspaper and Official website of UPSC.

NDA Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Candidates should be 12th or equivalent from a recognized institution or university.
  • Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for the Indian Army wing.
  • Candidate's age should be 16.5 years to 19 years.
  • The candidate should be unmarried male.
  • The candidate should be Physically as well as medically fit.
  • No Minimum marks required for this NDA Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?