7th November 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunity and job in indian navy or indian army!?

Dear sir i hve completed my 10+2 from state board, manipur. I hve got 63% overall as a student of science. Now i m persuing graduation from delhi university in b.sc zoology. . . So my question is can i get good job in the field of india army or indian navy?

13th May 2012, 01:04 AM
rmkartik

Default Re: What are the career opportunity and job in indian navy or indian army!?

For doing this u have to go for nda exam,there will be entrance test and then 5 days ssb(a type of interview ) in which u should display strong confidence in english and other activities like group discussion.for this u need to take coaching
opportunities are very valuable , salary are good and you get several other benefits as compared to other civilians.
You will walk with pride ,if you become an officer in indian army,navyand airforce
15th May 2012, 11:10 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What are the career opportunity and job in indian navy or indian army!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir i hve completed my 10+2 from state board, manipur. I hve got 63% overall as a student of science. Now i m persuing graduation from delhi university in b.sc zoology. . . So my question is can i get good job in the field of india army or indian navy?
There is only one entry scheme through which you can join Indian Air force, Army or Navy after the 10+2 as an officer. You can join Indian defence through National defence academy examination. The NDA examination is conducted by the Union Public service commission every year. The eligibility required for the NDA examination is given below:

Education Qualification
For the National defence academy examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2 if he is applying for the Indian air force and navy.
Those appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for the National defence academy examination.

Age Limit
Candidate applying for the NDA examination should have age between 16.5 to 19 years.

For more information on National defence academy examination you can also visit at the below web site:
www.upsc.gov.in
15th May 2012, 01:24 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunity and job in indian navy or indian army!?

Hi dear..............

The list of jobs or post which is available in India army are as follows.......

For more details visit official website of Indian army or below site...
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?