20th January 2012, 06:20 PM
Gurjarbraj1

Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of 12th class in Science stream and with an age of 18 years?

What is the jobs in Indian army for 12th science student 18year old?

22nd January 2012, 04:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of 12th class in Science stream and with an age of 18 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurjarbraj1 View Post
If you have want to join Indian Army after higher secondary, there are only two ways. Either you can join directly as an Soldier or you may join National Defense Academy to undergo necessary training along with bachelors degree program and step out as an Officer.
Out of these two options, I'm sure you will prefer to the other one, i.e. the National Defense Academy.
Now, to join the National Defense Academy, you will have to qualify an entrance exam conducted by the union public service commission. The maximum age limit to apply for the exam is 19 years. Since you are already 18, I would suggest you to apply for the upcoming NDA exam which is going to be conducted on 15.04.2012.
The last date of submission of application form is 30.01.2012.
In order to apply for the exam, just visit www.upsconline.nic.in, read the instructions carefully and apply online. This process will save lot of time compared to the offline mode of application which can be obtained from your nearest head post office.
9th February 2012, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of 12th class in Science stream and with an age of 18 years?

Sir i have to clear 12th in 2011.i got 67.33 prsnt in PCM group.i m 17 years olds thn about me how join in indian army
10th February 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Which jobs are there after 12th having subject geography in medical streams in indian army
6th March 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am sachin gore i have completed 12th sci with 49% when the va2ncyes are avikable in army?
6th March 2012, 05:02 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
If your interested to apply for Indian Army then you should apply for National Defence Academy which is conducted by UPSC Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year . The minimum educational qualification for this examination 12th standard from recognized university . After completing 12th standard you may apply for any wings like, Army wing / Navy wing / Aiforce Wing .

If your interested to apply for Army wing then you should compete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university or Institution . Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this examination .

For Navy and Airforce wing , you should be complete 12th standard in science stream ( ie :- Physics / Chemistry and Mathematics ) from recognized university .

There is no Minimum percentage of marks require for NDA Examination , If your qualified in 12th standard then your eligible to apply for this examination .

Age limit and Marital Status :-
  • To apply for NDA Examination your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years .
  • You should be Unmarried male candidate .

Note :- Female candidates are not eligible for NDA Examination and There is no relaxation is given for any candidates .

The selection process is divided into written Examination and Interview . If your qualified in written examination then you may call for an Interview .

The Important Notification for NDA Examination are published in employment new papers and Official website of UPSC .
You may apply for the examination in both the online as well as offline .

So , If your interested in Indian Army academy then apply for NDA Examination .
6th March 2012, 05:58 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

Job opportunity In Indian Army after 18 years

You go for give various exam for Indian Army like
CDS
NDA

For NDA exam Candidate pass 12th science math,Physics,Chemistry as subject

Age- 16.5 to 19 years

For CDS exam After complete your graduation then you are eligible for
Indian army......

Good Luck.............
6th March 2012, 06:44 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

FRIEND,

There is a lot of scope in INDIAN ARMY after doing 12th CLASS in SCIENCE STREAM and You can join NDA in any of the defence forces and they are:

1)IDNIAN ARMY
2)INDIAN NAVY
3)INDIAN AIR FORCE

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA IS:

1)NATIONALITY:You must be an Indian OR a National of
(i) a citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Bhutan, or
(iii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India).

2)You must have completed your 12th class or appearing for the 12th board exams from any recognized board.

3)Your age must be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

4)You must be physically fit.

5)You must be an Unmarried male candidate.

APPLICATION FORM:

**You can fill the Application form of NDA online on the Wesbite www.upsconline.nic.in or you can fill the application form by buying it from the designated post offices of the country.

FEES:The Cost of Application form is just Rs 100. for every student.

NAME OF EXAMINATION: N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2012
  • DATE OF NOTIFICATION: 31.12.2011
  • LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 30.01.2012 (MONDAY)
  • DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM: 15.04.2012 (SUNDAY)

NAME OF EXAMINATION: N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2012
  • DATE OF NOTIFICATION: 05.05.2012
  • LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 04.06.2012 (MONDAY)
  • DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM: 19.08.2012 (SUNDAY)

GOOD LUCK.
6th March 2012, 09:52 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As you are interested for job opportunity in Indian Army, you may apply for NDA to join Indian Army.

NDA-NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Central/State Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with sound physical fitness, is eligible to apply for NDA.

The candidate having 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for all the three wings of NDA and the candidate having no above subject can only apply for Indian Army of NDA.

The selection is through written test followed by personal Interview along with Physical fitness and Medical test.

The registration process for NDA-I has already been completed, the exam will be on 15.04.2012. If you are interested you can apply for NDA-II 2012 exam, the notification will come out in the month of May followed by exam during August.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in
7th March 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Indian army after completion of B.com with computer application ?
7th March 2012, 07:14 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
After passing 12th you can join Indian Army for this you have to qualify the N.D.A exam...
N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year...
Age limit for N.D.A exam is 16.5-19 year...

Only the citizen of Indian is eligible for this exam,....

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2012
Date of Notification:-05.05.2012
Last date of receipt of form:- 04.06.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-19.08.2012 (SUNDAY)

GOOD LUCK!
11th March 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,iam medical student i want to join indian army .how can i join being medical student.
26th June 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian army after passing 12th class with commarce with maths?
6th July 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

after doing 12 in science stream how girls can for indian air force
1st August 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE COMPLETED GRADUATION IN ARTS STREAM, CAN I JOIN THE INDIAN ARMY.
18th August 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian army after 12 with commerce. i am kajal pls give me inf. for girl how we join army
3rd November 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i want join Indian army BUT I have very poor mark in science..so is their any way to come in Indian army with officer rank...and also i have national & state cirtificate &also have n.c.c A CIRTIFICATE can thishelp me
12th December 2012, 01:16 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

The army training includes both offence and defensive operations. In addition to the primary responsibility, the army is also called upon in peace time to aid in relief and rescue operations during natural calamities and for counter insurgency.

The career opportunity available with Indian Army is enormous. Nowhere else you will get such phenomenal opportunities to constantly upgrade your skills. The army recruits candidates both for its technical and non-technical branches.

To become an officer one should clear the NDA entrance examination conducted by the UPSC and then go for professional education and training. NDA cadets are awarded Bachelor's degrees in Arts, Science or Computer Science on completion of training. If you join the technical stream, you will acquire Graduate and Post-Graduate degrees in Engineering.

Selection for the prestigious Defence Services Staff College course results in the award of an M Sc. in Defence and Strategic Studies. What's more, you can also get study leave for two years to further upgrade your professional skills.

These growth opportunities are virtually unlimited. You could even get into Research and Development, if you have the aptitude. From Engineering to Medicine, from administration to Strategy, from Armament Technology to Management, all opportunities will encompass you if you are with Indian Army.
21st December 2012, 08:51 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends.........

The job opportunities in INDIAN Army after completion of 12th class in science stream & with an age of 18years are:

1.INDIAN ARMY

2.INDIAN AIR FORCE

3.INDIAN NAVY

ALL THE BEST.............
24th January 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studing class 12th(science stream) what is the job i would get if i join indian army with 96% of marks
24th March 2013, 08:41 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

If your interested to apply for Indian Army then you should apply for National Defence Academy which is conducted by UPSC Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year . The minimum educational qualification for this examination 12th standard from recognized university . After completing 12th standard you may apply for any wings like, Army wing / Navy wing / Aiforce Wing .

If your interested to apply for Army wing then you should compete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized university or Institution . Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this examination .

For Navy and Airforce wing , you should be complete 12th standard in science stream ( ie :- Physics / Chemistry and Mathematics ) from recognized university .

There is no Minimum percentage of marks require for NDA Examination , If your qualified in 12th standard then your eligible to apply for this examination .

To apply for NDA Examination your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years .
You should be Unmarried male candidate .

Note :- Female candidates are not eligible for NDA Examination and There is no relaxation is given for any candidates .

The selection process is divided into written Examination and Interview . If your qualified in written examination then you may call for an Interview .

The Important Notification for NDA Examination are published in employment new papers and Official website of UPSC .

24th March 2013, 08:43 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of 12th class in Science stream and with an age of 18 years?

To apply for NDA Examination your age should be 16.5 years to 19 years .
You should be Unmarried male candidate .

22nd October 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 12/11/1996 but i join indian deffence how can i join this nd what is recuirement
8th November 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I was completed my graduation in BBA. Now i am doing MBA1 so which exams should applicable for as a girl
6th February 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

im 18 year old girl dob 7 feb 1996 nd completed my 12th from science stream (PCB) how can i join army or give army entrance tests????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?