17th November 2015, 11:48 AM
Thyseen

Can I get a job in Infosys or IBM or any other relevant company?

Good morning Sir,

I have 92% in 10th,
7.35 in PUC,
6.92 in B.TECH(Up to 3rd year),
Can I eligible for Infosys or IBM? or which any other company relevant for me?

Related Questions:
  1. IBM, MAhindra or Infosys which one is better for job through campus placement?
  2. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  3. After completing B.Tech IT and while working in software field how to write groups?
  4. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  6. What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?
  7. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, Infosys after scoring 62% in 10th and 12th and 68% in B.E ECE?
  8. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  9. Am I eligible for WIPRO after scoring 56% in 10th, 60% in 12th?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Accenture, IBM and Infosys?
  11. When companies like Infosys, IBM and HCL offers Summer Internship?
  12. How to do summer training in IBM, HCl, TCS, Infosys after completing 4th semester of computer science and engineering
  13. Detailed information about IBM? What kind of job is offered in IBM for MCA candidate?
  14. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 55% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech?
  15. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro, IBM after passing 10th with 63%
  16. How can I join software companies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  17. Procedure to get job in Infosys, HCL, Wipro and IBM for B.Tech(EEE) 4th year student?
  18. Information about off campus placement of TCS, HCL, IBM, DELL and Infosys?
17th November 2015, 07:41 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get a job in Infosys or IBM or any other relevant company?

Getting a job these days has no more remained like a cakewalk. Its tedious to face the market competition, face tedious interviews (both technical and HR) and then after getting a job, relocating, start afresh, looking for house and all. Thus, its all about how competitive is one person is and how he/she wishes to take ahead his life.

If you wish to get placed in any one of the 2 companies IBM and Infosys, then here are a few important points to consider:

1. Generally these companies visit top notch engineering colleges pan India to recruit their required number of candidates and therefore first of all you have to check if your college is among those that is having these companies coming up for campus recruitment drives. You may check this from your placement cell or by consulting with your TPO.

2. If these companies are coming, then you just need to prepare for 2 major things. Technical Concepts and HR Interview. This is because, these companies visit colleges campuses and then interview students on these 2 fronts. If you wish to crack the same, please brush up all the 2nd and 3rd year subjects of your B.Tech and be prepared to face basic conceptual questions.

3. Also note that HRs are very particular about a few things such as your looks, the way you have dressed, your willingness and eagerness to work flexibly as the company requires and more. Thus, preparing yourself for an HR Interview is also equally important.

4. If by chance, both these companies do not happen to visit your campus for recruitment, then you may follow these links and register your candidature on their portal:

IBM

Infosys

Clicking on the above two links would guide you to the respective candidate registration portals wherein you can furnish your details and based on business requirements, you would be called for Off-Campus Recruitment for jobs.
17th November 2015, 11:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Infosys or IBM or any other relevant company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyseen View Post
Good morning Sir,

I have 92% in 10th,
7.35 in PUC,
6.92 in B.TECH(Up to 3rd year),
Can I eligible for Infosys or IBM? or which any other company relevant for me?
As per marks criteria, you are eligible for Infosys recruitment.

IBM and Infosys are reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM and Infosys are,

Infosys= 65%

IBM=70%

You should no have any pending backlog.

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM and Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?