18th September 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Which good government job is better after passing 12 science?

In field science on the Maharashtra I want to become air lines job. Which good government job is better after passing 12 science? Can you guide me in this? Currently am not sure what to be done. It will be really good if you can answer me back.

20th September 2015, 12:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which good government job is better after passing 12 science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In field science on the Maharashtra I want to become air lines job. Which good government job is better after passing 12 science? Can you guide me in this? Currently am not sure what to be done. It will be really good if you can answer me back.
You can write Railways examinations for the post of ticket collector, clerk cum typist or you can write state government examination (like TNPSC Group IV) for its various posts with the minimum qualification of 10th standard. For the bank examination one has to complete a graduation. It is always advisable to study graduation and then search for a government job. You can join as a police constable with +2 qualifications. You can join in Air India for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew or you can join as driver or you can join as Labour in Ministry of Defence or Junior Assistant or Office Assistant or watchman or data entry operator in various government departments. For that you have to search the notifications in the newspapers or in websites.
26th April 2016, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which good government job is better after passing 12 science?

I Want to a job. I have 12th pass in 71% in maths science subject. I am member of poor family. i am a needed person
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?