26th March 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in UK after completing my AMIETE-CS?

Hi sir... Can i get job in U.K after completing my amiete-cs....please tell me if i can get

4th March 2023, 02:42 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Can I get a job in UK after completing my AMIETE-CS?

The Association of the Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) is a professional society in India that offers certification through its Associate Membership of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (AMIETE) program. While AMIETE is recognized in India, it may not be widely recognized in the UK or other countries.

To work in the UK, you typically need a degree or a qualification that is recognized in the country. If you have completed AMIETE, you may need to have your qualification evaluated by UK NARIC (National Recognition Information Centre) to determine its equivalence to a UK degree or qualification. Depending on the outcome of the evaluation, it may be possible for you to find employment in the UK.

However, it is important to note that finding employment in the UK can be challenging and competitive, even for those with recognized qualifications. You may also need to meet other eligibility requirements, such as work visas and English language proficiency, before you can work in the UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?