11th January 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job in MNC company after completing Mechanical Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

After completing engineering from mechanical stream what should I do to get a job in MNC?

12th January 2015, 12:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in MNC company after completing Mechanical Engineering?

You need to do the following to get job in MNC :-

- You can pursue higher studies like MBA and then go for jobs in MNC.
- You can pursue IT certification courses and then go for jobs in MNCs especially in IT field.
- You can prepare for off-campus drive of various MNCs and apply in them.
- For this, you need to keep updates of the various off-campus drives being conducted across the country.
12th January 2015, 11:23 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in MNC company after completing Mechanical Engineering?

You can get in to an MNC if you have minimum of 60% to 65% in your graduation. All you need to do is first prepare well for the written test, GD, technical interview and HR Interview.
Be ready with preparation of technical subjects as you will be asked more technical questions which make you easy to get selected. Always be updated with the latest news regarding MNCs and update yourself with new programming skills.

It is also advisable to do certifications regarding your core subjects and also regarding programming languages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?