22nd February 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join B.Pharm in government college?

Procedure to join B.pharm in goverment college

20th April 2015, 06:46 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join B.Pharm in government college?

The procedure is the most basic one. Neither the qualification nor the competition is too tough in the b.pharma as in other courses. let me tell you all this in a bit in detail.

See, like for other exams, you need to clear the entrance exams conducted either by states for state government colleges or by the some other concerned universities.

Educational qualification-10+2/or science equivalent with 50% aggregate marks in chemistry, physics biology/botany/zoology, or mathematics.

Admissions are done on the basis of national or state level entrance test for medicine.
Numerous job avenues are open for graduates and post graduates in pharmacy, sop its definitely a great course to build a future in.
21st May 2018, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 2 n scored 850 out of 1200. I would like to join B.pharm. what is procedure to get admission in government colleges? Which is the best college in Tamil Nadu?
17th December 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I would like to join B.pharm. what is procedure to get admission in government colleges? Which is the best college in Tamil Nadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?