20th August 2015, 12:13 PM
tumeloj

Can I get learnerships after having N2 Civil Engineering?

I have n2 civil engineering, can I get learnership?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join SA army?
  2. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  3. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  4. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  5. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  6. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  7. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  8. Types of exams and qualifications for Civil Engineering Student?
  9. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?
  10. For which courses can I apply after completing 12th with Biology
  11. What are the things that can be done after BE in Civil Engineering to improve the career?
  12. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  13. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  14. Should I do Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  16. What is Civil Engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages of civil engineering?
  17. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  18. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
20th August 2015, 01:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get learnerships after having N2 Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumeloj View Post
I have n2 civil engineering, can I get learnership?
Yes, If you have completed your Ph.D degree then you are eligible for lecturer post in any govt college because the educational criteria for lecturer as given below-

1)Masters degree + NET qualified/GATE qualified

2)Ph.D degree holder
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?