29th June 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What is Civil Engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages of civil engineering?

What is civil engg
what can we do after chosing civil branch
how it will help to built career
what are the advantages and disadvante of civil engg
give breif information of civil engg

Related Questions:
  1. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  2. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  3. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  4. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  5. Karunya University Civil Engineering- Highways And Railways Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. What are the advantages and disadvantages of core engineering studies? -- [New]
  7. Which group is better in engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
  8. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  9. What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing engineering after diploma?
  10. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  11. Types of exams and qualifications for Civil Engineering Student?
  12. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?
  13. For which courses can I apply after completing 12th with Biology
  14. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  15. What are the things that can be done after BE in Civil Engineering to improve the career?
  16. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  17. Should I do Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
30th June 2013, 08:46 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is Civil Engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages of civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is civil engg
what can we do after chosing civil branch
how it will help to built career
what are the advantages and disadvante of civil engg
give breif information of civil engg

Dear Aspirant,

There are always merits and demerits of every thing in this world.So similarly every course has its demerits.

Demerits will be occur by ourself and we harm ourselfs and our careers.That is not associated with the actual degree course.But with in us because we don't study properly and blame the course that this course is very hard to learn and complete.

So i didnot cop up with degree that leaded to my failure says every one who don't study properly.

Its true that this is happening with all of us who failed to get a job or good marks in the exams or interviews.

Merit comes from our hardwork and the interest we show in the course of study.

That will automatically take us to success without any pressure.so always work smart instead hardwork.So by this way you can sort out the things in a easy way.

For small Example:

A Project leader once chose the lazy person to do his person.Because a lazy person find a easiest way to complete the task in time and in quick time and good method.

So that what should be applied in our daily routine so that our life's will be a successful one.

So dont worry that you dont have any chance of getting the jobs in the Civil. Infact the civil is the best course available for us to get good jobs.

Because projects like Metro are growing in every state so the employment is increasing.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
14th December 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is Civil Engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages of civil engineering?

as iam pursuing b.tech final year in civil engineer,i would like to do m.tech in one of the top college in india but my family economical background is poor..........
so please suggest me what should i do.if there is any chance to do job with good package am ready.so please give me a piece of advice.......
is there any other option rather than m.tech....
i herd about estimation and costing of projects job is there any great future reguarding that.
am waiting for your valuable information..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?