10th June 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Mechanical/Civil Engineering after scoring 81/240 in entrance test?

I scored 81/240 in the entrance test ,can I get admission in Mechanical /Civil Engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 12th and JEE Mains to get admission in any reputed B.Tech colleges? -- [New]
  2. Can I get a seat in Mechanical Engineering in Vishakhapatnam after scoring 8000 rank in GITAMS entrance test?
  3. Can I get Mechanical/Civil Engineering after scoring 81/240 in entrance test?
  4. Can I get chemical engineering after scoring 6000 in online entrance test of manipal university?
  5. Chances to get admission after scoring 90/240 in Manipal Engineering online entrance test? What is the chance to get admitted for Electronics or aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  7. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  8. Can I get chemical engineering after scoring 110 in Manipal University entrance test?
  9. Am I eligible for entrance test after scoring 52% in 10th and 56% in 12th?
  10. How to join Aerospace Engineering after scoring 5400 rank in SRM entrance test?
  11. Will I be eligible for MBBS entrance of Manipal after scoring 157/240 in medical entrance test?
  12. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  13. Solved entrance test papers of IGNOU Openmat exam?
  14. How to get into ISRO after completing B.Tech in IT?
  15. Can I get admission in civil engineering after scoring 55% in 12th?
  16. How to score good marks in Manipal engineering test?
  17. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do after 12th with PCMB so as to become a Genetic Engineer?
23rd August 2013, 12:17 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Red face Re: Can I get Mechanical/Civil Engineering after scoring 81/240 in entrance test?

Hi,

First of all, you are not specifying what examination that you are written for ? it is difficult to answer this question, nevertheless here is the thing that you need to know.

>>If you are applying for mechanical engineering in NITs or IITs, you have to clear the GATE score first, cutoffs are high, and you need to score at lest 600-700 between them out of 1000 marks in order to get them.

>>There are also separate entrance like BITSAT, VIT, SRM etc which take their own entrance exams for BITs Pilani, VIT University, SRM University.

>>so, you have to give such exams, sample cutoff for 2011 and 2012 is given below:-

**If you want the detail syllabus about GATE , mechanical then you can visit this link for sure :-

mechanical syllabus link

Hope this helps!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?