1st June 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a private college/university through AIEEE?

can i admit private college/university through aieee...pelase tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Which private colleges of AIEEE can I get after scoring 185000 in AIEEE?
  2. Which AIEEE private college can I get through counseling after scoring 314723 in AIEEE?
  3. Will I get admission in top 10 private colleges of AIEEE after scoring 67664 in AIEEE?
  4. List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?
  5. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  6. List of good private colleges affiliated through AIEEE after scoring 247878 AIR?
  7. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  8. Will I get a government college after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges under AIEEE having best placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which private colleges can i get after scoring 75 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Which is better on the basis of campus placement between UPTU private college and AIEEE private college?
  11. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  12. Which private college is better for me after scoring AIEEE rank of 35000?
  13. Which is the best private college for me to get admission with a rank of 35000 in AIEEE?
  14. How to get admission in private college after scoring 40,908 in AIEEE -- [New]
  15. Minimum rank required in AIEEE through which I can get admission in private colleges of Pune and Bangalore?
  16. In which Government or Private colleges can I get after scoring an AIR of 35,000 in AIEEE?
  17. Best private colleges under AIEEE for me after scoring 20 marks in SC?
  18. How to take admission in private college through AIEEE after scoring 99 marks?
24th June 2012, 12:25 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Can i get a private college/university through AIEEE?

Yes,you can get private colleges or universities through AIEEE.Many well reputed private colleges like-BITS,Mesra,Thapar Institute of Engineering and universities like-KIIT University(15%of seats),Sharda University takes admission through AIEEE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?