15th August 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Railway Entrance exam after passing 12th science in 3rd division

I passed +2 science in 3rd division can i get a railway entrance exam

Related Questions:
30th June 2015, 11:43 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Railway Entrance exam after passing 12th science in 3rd division

Railway entrance examination held at the level of senior secondary level education is called as Special Class Railway Apprentice ( SCRA ) examination.

SCRA examinations are held twice in a year by Union Public Service Commission and the necessary qualifications required for appearing in the same examinations are here under :-

* You must have the nationality in India.

* Your age must be within 17 years to 21 years.

* You must have done your senior secondary degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects from a recognized board of education with at least second division.

Also the examination is conducted in two stages which are General Ability test and Personal interview held in mentioned order.

Now since you have secure 3rd division in your 12th so it is quite obvious that you are not eligible for the same examination as the necessary division for the same is either second or first.

For more queries about same examination log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?