5th July 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Scholarship to do M.S. in USA after scoring 950 in GRE?

i got gre score about 950 i want to do ms in usa .can i get scholarship for my score?

Related Questions:
  1. GRE after MBBS: Salaries, Scholarships
  2. Can I get scholarship after scoring 950 marks in Intermediate?
  3. Can I get Tata Scholarship to do MS in USA after scoring 1010 in GRE, 83 in TOEFL and 71.83 in B.Tech?
  4. How much scholarship can I get in universities in USA after scoring 1220 in GRE? How is the fee structure?
  5. Can I get full scholarship to study in USA/UK through GRE if secure above 80% in B.E.?
  6. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  7. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Can I do MS IN US with GRE score 950?
  9. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  10. Good GRE scores can get me a scholarship to study in Europe or USA?
  11. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of USA universities providing scholarship without GRE and have completed M.Sc in Nano Science? -- [New]
  13. How much GRE score is required to do Masters in USA? GRE coaching centers in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  14. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  15. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
  16. Whether I am not eligible to get scholarship if appearing in November GRE to study MS in USA?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  18. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
22nd July 2011, 08:17 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: Can I get Scholarship to do M.S. in USA after scoring 950 in GRE?

Sorry buddy your gre score is very very low .you can get get some u.s. Colleges but you can not get scholarship.
Work hard.
Best of luck.
28th July 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I got GRE score 1010, TOEFL 83, B.tech 71.3% am planning to do MS in USA for SPRING can i get the scholarship?
plz plz
reply urgent........
27th August 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

i m in final year B.tech what is best time to take my gre?
27th August 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

i m in final year B.tech. wt is the best time to take up my gre?what is the score i need to make?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?