2nd June 2018, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study BTech being a single girl child with 9 CGPA in 10th and 73% in 12th?

Sir, I have secured 9 CGPA in 10th Board exam and 73% in 12th Board exam. I am a single girl child and I want to study BTech in Computer Science Engineering. I would like to know that I can get scholarship for studying BTech or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can i get scholarship on the basis of 10th CGPA?
  3. Eligibility to get scholarship under CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl child?
  4. How much scholarship will I get for my graduation studies from Indira Gandhi scholarship being single girl child in family?
  5. How much scholarship will I get being a single child under Indra Gandhi Scholarship?
  6. Is the any scholarship available for single girl child? What are the previsions for it?
  7. What is the process followed to get scholarship for single girl child?
  8. Scholarship for 12th Commerce CBSE Board passed single girl child?
  9. How CBSE board single girl child can get scholarship for doing UG course?
  10. Is there any merit scholarship for single girl child during school?
  11. What are the scholarships available for single girl child doing 1st standard?
  12. When and how to apply for Single Girl Child (SGC) Scholarship program?
  13. Eligibility to apply for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for single girl child? How they choose for scholarship?
  14. When are the results going to be announced for single girl child scholarship?
  15. When will I get single child scholarship if applied 5 years back?
  16. List of government scholarship schemes for single girl child? How much amount I can get through Scholarship?
  17. Procedure to apply in Single Girl Child scholarship for selected students?
  18. Can a girl who is single child of her parents is eligible to apply for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Girl Child? Documents required for it?
25th November 2022, 10:37 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study BTech being a single girl child with 9 CGPA in 10th and 73% in 12th?

Tech scholarship 2022 , scholarship for engineers supported by the State and Central Government through which they can apply in government colleges.

Some private B.tech colleges also offer scholarship for engineering at their own level or government engineering scholarship as per state Government rule.

Scholarship for B.tech students
Indusland Foundation Scholarship
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
Foundation for Excellence Scholarship
JSPN scholarship
NTPC scholarship scheme etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?