26th December 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat for aeronautical or any related field? I'm having 78% in academic and IELTS score of 6 and have done 2 projects

i am having 78% in academic and ielts score of 6 and done three projects can i get a seat for aeronautical or its realated field
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Scored 7.5 in IELTS and interested in Biotechnology related field : Which field to opt for MS?
  2. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  3. Which international english exam to take?
  4. Procedure to study M.Tech(IT) in Canada with scholarship? Job opportunities after completing M.Tech in Canada?
  5. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  6. Eligibility to pursue M.S. in CSE in Imperial College, London and University of Manchester?
  7. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  8. Is there any entrance exam to study B.Tech in Nottingham University?
  9. How to get admission in Abroad? Procedure behind it? What is the cost of the MBA course?
  10. Can I go to England for studies after B.Com?
  11. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Requirements to study B.Tech in Germany? Exams I need to crack?
  13. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  14. Qualifying marks in IELTS to get admission in University of Toronto for MS programme?
  15. After doing B.E with aggregate of 74% how can I do MS in Germany in Automation?
  16. Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?
  17. Studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 56% in 12th non-medical?
  18. Overall marks required in BE and exams to pass for admission in MBA at Oxford University?
29th May 2016, 06:25 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Can I get a seat for aeronautical or any related field? I'm having 78% in academic and IELTS score of 6 and have done 2 projects

Probability of getting admission based on the band score is less but still the applications are not only shortlisted according to the score but also according to the projects you have worked on, your academics and recommendation letters are considered too.
Therefore you can try for admission, but if you do not get shortlisted then you have to give IELTS again for good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?