27th December 2011, 03:17 PM
kumarvasoya

How to take admission in Germany for masters after passing B.E mechanical?

i m B.E. in mechanical ,what do to take admission in germany for master

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  2. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  3. Scholarship details for masters in Germany after passing B.Tech mechanical with 68% marks?
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  5. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  7. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  8. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  9. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  10. What is the minimum criteria required to do Masters in Germany in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  12. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  13. List of universities in Germany for MS after passing B.Tech in mechanical stream with 62% marks?
  14. Can I apply for Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Germany after scoring 65% in 6 semesters?
  15. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  16. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  18. Will I get admission in the universities in Germany after having 16 backlogs in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
29th May 2016, 06:30 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to take admission in Germany for masters after passing B.E mechanical?

You need to take the exams called IELTS(International English Language Testing System) and TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language). Again these exams may vary depending on the university you are applying.
Visit the website "https://www.ielts.org/" for details like how to apply, IELTS introduction, about the test details, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?