2nd October 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?

I want to know that what are the entrance tests or eligibity tests to be qualified to study in Germany? Tell me the Eligibility exams for studying in Germany

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  2. How to study in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechatronics
  3. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  4. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  5. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  8. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after studying B.Tech IT?
  9. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  10. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  11. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  13. How may I get the details for pursuing MS degree from Germany?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  15. Entrance exam to write to study MS Mechanical in Germany?
  16. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  17. When should I appear in GE/TOEFL for post graduation program in Germany if studying S.E.(Production)?
  18. Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?
4th October 2014, 10:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?

For studying in Germany, you have to give the TOEFL/IELTS to prove your proficiency in English language. You must have the required qualification also for the course with good academic qualification.

Most of the Universities in Germany give admission to foreign students and you must have a decent IELTS/TOEFL score for getting admission. If you have a good academic record from a recognized board and university, then you will not have any problem in getting admission.

Therefore, apply for IELTS/TOEFL and get a decent score and apply for admission in Germany for your choice of course.

For more information visit https://www.study-in.de/en/
5th October 2014, 12:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?

To study in Germany, you need to appear for the IELTS or TOEFL examination. It is mandatory to appear for any one of the IELTS or TOEFL examinations, to get admission in the universities of Germany. IELTS or TOEFL examinations are the tests where you can prove your English Language Proficiency. And some of the German universities asks for GRE score also, so, if you are applying for such type of universities then, you must appear for the GRE examination compulsorily. But, appearing for IELTS or TOEFL examination is mandatory for getting an admission in the German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?