7th January 2011, 11:07 AM
siddhantsengar

VITEEE form photograph does not contain my name and date of the photo taken

sir,i have send my form to vit.but in that application form i had paste the photograph that does not contain my name and date of the photograph taken above it.please suggest me the solution to fix this problem as soon as possible.

Last edited by siddhantsengar; 8th January 2011 at 07:41 AM. Reason: question not clear

Related Questions:
7th January 2011, 02:03 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: VITEEE form photograph does not contain my name and date of the photo taken

I dont think is such a big issue to worry.... name on photograph is required only for the case in which they miss out.
9th January 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: VITEEE form photograph does not contain my name and date of the photo taken

sir,i have send my form to vit.but in that application form i had paste the photograph that does not contain my name and date of the photograph taken above it.please suggest me the solution to fix this problem as soon as possible.
10th January 2011, 10:54 AM
siddhantsengar

Quote:
Originally Posted by surendergora View Post
I dont think is such a big issue to worry.... name on photograph is required only for the case in which they miss out.
the name and date of the photograph is required above the photograph of viteee 2011 i didn't give that.what should i do?
13th January 2011, 10:50 PM
mukul0094
Banned

It is a big mistake name and date on photograph is very necessary. You must contact to the VIT office. The contact information is given in the prospectus. They solve your problem. Best of luck for VITEEE.
14th January 2011, 11:29 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhantsengar View Post
Hi,

No need to worry. they required it if your photo is misplaced anywhere then only it is an issue otherwise it is fine.
you just concentrate in the preparation.

All the Best..
12th February 2011, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

I have forgotten to shade my year of birth in my viteee form what should i do?
16th February 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

sir i forgot my application form no..how can i get it?
22nd February 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

VITEEE form photograph is not coloured .is there any possibilty of rejection of form
14th December 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i have not written the name and date in my photo for the viteee form.will it be a problem?please suggest.
15th December 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

cost of sending demand draft for aieee 2012 and for obc category
16th February 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

should the photograph for viteee form be coloured or black and white?????????
22nd March 2012, 07:19 PM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
should the photograph for viteee form be coloured or black and white?????????
Dear friend,
The photograph for VITEEE form should be coloured. Also your name and date should be there on photo as you can see its written in prospectus.
But if by mistake you sent something wrong with photo, don't worry just contact VIT office,They ll help you out.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?