15th October 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage of marks required to attend civil service exam

I want to know about percentage of mark required for attending civil service exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to attend civil service exam?
  2. Required percentage of marks to appear for Civil Services Exam? Which subjects are a better choice for me for this exam being a B.Com student? List of Coaching centers for this Exam in Kerala?
  3. Percentage required to attend civil services exam?
  4. Any minimum percentage required for appearing in Civil Service Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for Assam civil service exam after completion of my B.Com? What percentage is required for appearing in Assam civil service exam?
  6. Minimum percentage of marks required in 10th, 12th and degree to attend iGATE com placement exam?
  7. How much percentage is needed for SC's in graduation to appear for Tripura Civil Service exam?
  8. Can I attend civil service exam after passing PG(General) candidate category
  9. Minimum percentage required, age limit and date of Assam Civil Service exams? -- [New]
  10. Can I attend civil service examination after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Can I pass civil services exam or interview with less percentage in btech electronics?
  12. Which subject will help me to prepare for IAS? I have passed 12th from commerce maths stream
  13. How to attend civil service exam to become a custom officer after finishing 12th?
  14. What is the procedure for IPS and IAS?
  15. Will I be eligible for MNC or core company after scoring an aggregate of 72%, 88% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  16. Can I apply for IPS after graduating in Animation course
  17. Various requirements to write the MSET exam? How much percentage is required to attend the exam?
  18. How can I become an IAS officer? I am a student of 11th commerce
5th January 2013, 08:37 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage of marks required to attend civil service exam

Civil Services Exams are conducted by UPSC each year

Minimum Educational Qualifications required to sit in this exam is GRADUATION PASS
No minimum marks is required in Graduation.
You just need to pass.

AGE- Minimum 21 years for all the candidates 9General/OBC/SC/ST )
Maximum 30 years for the General Candidates
Maximum 33 years for the OBC Candidates
Maximum 35 years for the SC/ST Candidates

Next UPSC Prelims Exams will be held on 19th MAY 2013
Notifications for this exam will come out on 2nd February 2013
Last date to apply is 4th March 2013
6th January 2013, 12:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage of marks required to attend civil service exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about percentage of mark required for attending civil service exam?

Civil Service Exam is conducted by UPSC in every year .

If you have completed graduation degree with any stream from any recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service Exam .This exam not require any percentage criteria .

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidate.

No. of permissible attempts :Four of general category. (Seven attempts of OBCs and no limit for SCs/STs )

So if you want to apply for civil service exam you can visit upsc own website.

http://www.upsc.gov.in

6th January 2013, 06:22 PM
ipkay93

Hello dear aspirant,

To apply for the civil services examination you should must hold one of these eligibilities:

>> The candidate must hold a graduation degree of any Universities.

>> Those candidates who are in their final year of their graduation and the result is awaiting.

>> The UPSC also eccepts some exceptional cases like if the candidate has passed an examination which justifies the admission in the opinion of the commision.

>> There is no percentage bar set by thee commision.

Nationality:

>>Candiadate must be Indian.

>> The candidate should me above 21 and must not have exceeded 30 years.

For the latest details and notifications, you can visit http://upsc.gov.in

Regards,
Pkay.
8th January 2013, 09:55 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Civil Services Examination is one of the prestigious examinations which is conducted every year by the Union public Service Commission.

The Examination is conducted for the selection of candidates in IAS , IPS , Treasury and other Class-I services.

Now as per your ask , i want to tell you that there is no percentage bar required in Civil services Exam.

The Minimum Educational Qualification Required is :

Graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

* Candidates in Final year Of Graduation are also eligible for the same.

Age Limit :

The Examination is conducted in three phases namely :

1) Preliminary examination

2) MAINS Examination

3) Interview

The Pattern of The Civil services Exam is :

This is the information i have to the bets of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
8th January 2013, 10:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

No specific percentages are required for attending civil services exam. Graduation is basic qualification required. Age of the candidate must be less than 30 years. One can attempt the exam at most 4 times. Reserved category candidates can expect relaxation.
8th January 2013, 11:51 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

AGE ELIGIBILITY

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
Graduation from any group from recognized university.
9th January 2013, 01:03 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear There,

Civil Services Exam is conducted by the UPSC to recruit in class 1 posts.

Now the Minimum educational qualification standards for Civil Services Exam is, a candidate must be Graduate or in the last part of Graduation.

According to your quest There is not a certain percentage required to attend The Civil Services Exam.

Age limit :

Thanks.
15th May 2013, 08:50 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

Civil Service Examination are like IAS, IPS, IES, etc..

This Civil Service Examinations are conducted by Union Public Service Commission once in a year.

Civil Service Examinations are there is no percentage required for this exam.

Just Pass the Graduation is required for this exam.

I am attaching the file of Civil Service Examination Eligibility.

All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf upsc civil services 2012.pmd.pdf(327.3 KB, 207 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?