29th September 2013, 05:16 AM
Vivek2117

How to go in Indian Navy after 3 years diploma in computer engineering

ViveK ShinDe

i m doing 3rd year diploma in computer engineering
so when i complete so how is the procedure and what will I do? give me a suggestion what i do?
my dream is going to Indian navy . and I know i complete my dream ....

29th September 2013, 08:55 PM
vaibhav joshte

Default Re: How to go in Indian Navy after 3 years diploma in computer engineering

Yes you can go in indian navey but in navey you can not enter as a engineer . You will as a candidate . To enter as engineer you have to complete sea program offering from many marine engineering colleges
2nd December 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go in Indian Navy after 3 years diploma in computer engineering

I have completed My Diploma in Computer science after 10th with the 96% in 10th and 83% in diploma Now i am seeking For goverment jobs.Plz Suggest Me any good job.I am little bit good in study so wants a satisfactry job plz suggest ........!
3rd December 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

After completing lateral entry in Polytechnic Mechanical which is the right way to join Indian Navy
24th July 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I am studying diploma in computer engineering. I am 18 years old. After completing the course I will be 21 years old. Can i join Indian navy after that ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?