26th October 2011, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I give upcoming AIEEE Exam having completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering last year?

can i able to give AIEEE exam in 2012 m pass dipolma last year in chemical engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side? -- [New]
  2. Can I give AIEEE after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? AIEEE will give me admission in 1st or 2nd year?
  3. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  4. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. How to start degree engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering
  6. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  8. List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?
  9. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  10. ITI or Diploma courses related to Chemical engineering? Institutes or colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  11. Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  12. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  13. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  14. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  15. Is this possible to write AIEEE Exam of upcoming year having joined in Engineering college this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to get admission in B.Tech without any entrance exam if completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering about 2 years ago?
  17. Is it possible for me to join CA course after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Chemical/Mechanical Engineering) being a Diploma Chemical Engineer with one year of experience?
26th October 2011, 04:22 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I give upcoming AIEEE Exam having completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i able to give AIEEE exam in 2012 m pass dipolma last year in chemical engineer?

Eligibility For AIEEE

1) You should be a 12th pass out or equivalent with 50% or above in Physics,Chemistry and Maths in 12th boards..

2) You can appear for the exam only 3 times..once in the year of passing of 12th and two years consecutively after that..

3) You should be less than 25 years of age..

Since,you are diploma holder hence,in place of the 12th percentage..they will check your percentage in diploma which should be above 50%

NOTE :- By appearing for the AIEEE,you will be eligible to get admission into the first year of any college depending on your rank..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
26th October 2011, 09:38 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I give upcoming AIEEE Exam having completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering last year?

Dear pal,
AIEEE conducts entrance exam every year for admitting aspirants to the engineering courses to various institutions in india ,
The academic requirement for appearing in the exam is
1. Student with 10+2 qualification are eligible provided they have chosen physics, chemistry and mathematics as there subjects
2. The student need to have made a aggregate of 50% for a general category and 40% for others
3.student with diploma recognised by the AICTE are also eligible
4. A student can make maximum of three attempts.
5. Student in +2 can also apply
As you have completed your diploma you can also apply for the exam
27th October 2011, 02:34 PM
amuyoga

Thumbs up Re: Can I give upcoming AIEEE Exam having completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering last year?

yes..you can give aieee exam..
start your preparation now itself...
all the best..
4th February 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give upcoming AIEEE Exam having completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering last year?

HELLO SIR CAN I GIVE AIEEE EXAM IN 2013 .I PASSED 12TH IN 2009 AND I COMPLETE MY DIPLOMA IN 2013
5th February 2012, 08:46 AM
adlsm

yes you can if .
but u dint mention how much u got in diploma. u shud atlieast have 50% to be eligible

Here are eligiblity criterions :
1) You should be a 12th pass out or equivalent with 50% or above in Physics,Chemistry and Maths in 12th boards..

2) You can appear for the exam only 3 times..once in the year of passing of 12th and two years consecutively after that..

3) You should be less than 25 years of age..
28th April 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Can i give the AIEEE exam after completing diploma in metallurgical engg.? But there is one problem that "I AM HAVING DIPLOMA AFTER 10th, SO I DID NOT APPEAR 12th"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?