4th March 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Lateral Engineering Entrance Test for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?

I wanna know about the LEET(Lateral Engineering Entrance Test) which is a type of exam which a Diploma holder has to give for his/her admission in B.Tech degree I am a student in Diploma Computer Science Engeeniring in 3rd year and I want to give this test but I don't know about it. so I request you to tell me what you know about this as soon as possible so that I can prepare well for this exam

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance test to answer to take up computer science engineering in Christ Engineering College Bangalore?
  2. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  3. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL for Diploma Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  5. Main entrance exam papers of BPSC? I am a student of 3rd year computer science engineering
  6. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  7. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  8. ISRO entrance exam question paper? I am a 3rd year engineering computer science student
  9. How to get a job in MNC companies? I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student
  10. What is the eligibility and criteria for IPS exam? I am a student of 3rd year of computer science engineering
  11. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Previous 3 year question papers for 3rd semester of Diploma in Computer Science?
  13. How to prepare for the upcoming GATE exam(Computer Science Engineering)?
  14. How to prepare for Aptitude Test during 3rd year of Engineering?
  15. Am i eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing Bsc computer science
  16. Am I eligible for MCA 3rd year lateral entry after completing BSc computer science
  17. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  18. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
5th March 2015, 06:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Lateral Engineering Entrance Test for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Engineering course from an AICTE recognised institution and those who wish to pursue Engineering course can appear in LEET examination. By qualifying LEET examination, based upon your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college in the counselling process and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course by qualifying LEET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?