23rd June 2011, 06:03 PM
needhi.somavanshi

Am I eligible for getting admission in T.Y B.Sc(zoology)? I've 8 KT in SY B.Sc micro

sir,i have 8 kt in sy bsc micro. then can i got admission in ty bsc zoology.please tell me
send details on my email id...

31st August 2015, 11:30 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting admission in T.Y B.Sc(zoology)? I've 8 KT in SY B.Sc micro

No, according to the norms of the UGC, any candidate who wants to get promoted in higher semesters or years of a degree program, should complete the previous semester or year successfully.

So, if you have crossed the maximum limit of allowed backlogs for the promotion in the next year, then you should clear all of them first before you get to the next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate? 2 31st May 2019 08:24 PM
How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission? 57 8th June 2018 08:20 PM
What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job? 28 9th July 2017 12:30 PM
Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Hons in Physics? Date of start of admission and criteria for admission? 11 21st February 2015 11:09 AM
Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra? 13 16th June 2014 11:58 AM