27th November 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I give any entrance exam after passing 12th? I am studying in 12th

I am studying in 12th now.can i give my entrance exam after passing 12th

7th February 2013, 11:57 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give any entrance exam after passing 12th? I am studying in 12th

YES, you can give the below entrance exams just after passing class 12th:

>> UPSC NDA exams; 12th pass for the Army wing
12th pass with Phy and Maths as subjects for the Airforce and Navy wing

Age- Minimum 16.5 years
Maximum 19 years

>> SSC Combined Graduate level exams: 12th Pass
Ae should be between 18 to 27 years

>> SBI BANK Clerks Exams: 12th Pass with minimum 60% marks or Graduation pass
Age should be between 18 to 28 years

>> You can also apply for the below jobs in the INDIAN RAILWAYS:
Driver
TTE
Clerks
26th July 2013, 01:01 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give any entrance exam after passing 12th? I am studying in 12th

You can appear for engineering entrance exam, if studied mathematics as a subject in 12th. Those who have selected Biology as an optional subject can appear for medical entrance exams. NEET, IIT JEE, AIEEE, etc are some of the entrance exams. A minimum of 50% marks is required to apply for most of the entrance exams. Detailed information on this can be collected from the website of the authority that conducts the entrance tests.
26th July 2013, 07:00 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th now.can i give my entrance exam after passing 12th

Dear Aspirant,

♦> You have not mention about the stream form where you have completed your 12th std. so, it is become difficult to suggest you the best entrance exam.....

♦> There are many Entrance exam which leads you to the various field according to the Branch of your 12th std, Like NEET, AIIMS, IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc.......

♦> But, Let us talk with the common Compitative entrance exam which you can go for that is the NDA Exam. NDA stands for the National Defense Academy exam is going to conduct twice time in the year....

♦> This exam is conducted by the Union Public Service commission in the Recruitment in the following Three wings of Defense:
  1. ARMY
  2. NAVY
  3. AIR FORCE

♦> A candidate must be an Indian for applying this exam.

♦> A candidate must have completed at least their 12th PCM from the recognized Board exam.

♦> Minimum age of candidate should be 16.5 years.

♦> Maximum age should be not exist 19 years.

♦> Only Unmarried Male candidate are applicable.

♦> No age Relaxation for any category.

Physical Requirement:-

All the best

With Regards.
DHARM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?