10th August 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I give the exam of B.Com Part I and II simultaneously?

Sir,
Can I give Exam of B-Com Both Parts 1 & 2 SIMULTANEOUSLY or NOT?
Since I have Passed MBA Already.

15th May 2016, 09:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give the exam of B.Com Part I and II simultaneously?

No, this is not possible in any university that candidate can give examination of Bachelor of Commerce Part I and II simultaneously. It is possible that if you did not appeared for all examination of Part I then you will have a year back then you can give first Part examination while pursuing Part II.

You have not mentioned name of your universities. It is difficult to tell whether your university has this provision as rules and regulations vary from university to university. You can contact your Registrar of your college for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?