7th February 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I give 2 exam again from open school simultaneously with my graduation?

Can i give 2 exam again from open school simultaneously with my graduation from a regular university due to low percentage in Higher secondary?

11th February 2014, 02:45 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can I give 2 exam again from open school simultaneously with my graduation?

Yes, you can do that unless your current college doesn't allow. If you have already enrolled yourself in college with the previous Higher secondary marks then you can go ahead and write the improvement exam but make sure that you won't clash with your college preparation.

Make sure that you will prepare well for the exam this time so that you can score more better than before. It will be good if you can clear all the subjects with 60% so that you can eligible for all the jobs after you complete your college.

It is also equally important that you need to do hard work in your college as if you have even 60% above in 10th and 12th and still have less than 60% in college then it's of no use. So, be serious in college from the start and do the hard work which will ofcourse reap you a better future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?