26th September 2011, 12:05 AM
ajit rajsindhia

Can I give GATE Exam in Maths being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

i am doing b.tech in biotechnology from nit durgapur .can i give gate exam in math?

Related Questions:
  1. For which subject I should apply in GATE among Biotechnology and Life Science to study PhD in Biotechnology and become a Lecturer?
  2. Do we have to appear for Maths in CET to pursue B.Tech Biotechnology?
  3. When is the upcoming GATE notification going to be released? M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate can apply? -- [New]
  4. Good institutes that give coaching for GATE biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  6. NITs with GATE score of 435 and pursuing M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  7. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  8. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
  9. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  10. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  11. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  12. What to do after B.Tech. in EEE, GATE or GRE or Job? Would it be a problem if I have less than 60% in B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Hello everybody, I am Dipti
  14. Can I get stipend if pursuing M.Tech(Biotechnology) through GATE?
  15. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. B.Tech in Biotechnology can be done without Maths in 11th and 12th? Colleges offering B.Tech in Biotechnology with dual degrees?
  17. Can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology through GATE Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  18. For which MPSC Exam I can apply being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Maths?
26th September 2011, 07:18 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Can I give GATE Exam in Maths being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajit rajsindhia View Post
i am doing b.tech in biotechnology from nit durgapur .can i give gate exam in math?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for the GATE examination. You can give GATE examination in the final year of B.Tech course or after passing the B.Tech course. There are some change in the GATE-2012 examination please CLICK HERE..!! to view this.

GATE examination is conducted by the management of IIT college for the admission in the M.Tech course at the IIT college. Many other college also take admission in the M.Tech course through the GATE score card. So, if you are a biotechnology student then don't worry you are eligible for the GATE examination.

NOTE :- According to GATE-2012 notification the pre-final year candidates are not eligible to apply for the GATE examination. Only final year and pass out candidates are eligible to apply for the GATE examination.

For any more information about the GATE examination please visit the official website of the GATE. :- http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/index.php

Regards
~Mukul~
26th September 2011, 07:23 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Can I give GATE Exam in Maths being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajit rajsindhia View Post

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for the GATE examination. You can give GATE examination in the final year of B.Tech course or after passing the B.Tech course. There are some change in the GATE-2012 examination please CLICK HERE..!! to view this.

GATE examination is conducted by the management of IIT college for the admission in the M.Tech course at the IIT college. Many other college also take admission in the M.Tech course through the GATE score card. So, if you are a biotechnology student then don't worry you are eligible for the GATE examination.

NOTE :- According to GATE-2012 notification the pre-final year candidates are not eligible to apply for the GATE examination. Only final year and pass out candidates are eligible to apply for the GATE examination.

For any more information about the GATE examination please visit the official website of the GATE. :- http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/index.php

Regards
~Mukul~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?