13th October 2011, 02:03 AM
friends forever

Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?

sir, i am studying b.sc agri.biotechnology at mgm Aurangabad in final year so,am i eligible 2 appear for m.tech in biotechnology? if yes then plz mail me colleges under gate and also provide me the information regarding the syllabys and subjects of d course m.tech in biotechnology.

Related Questions:
  1. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  2. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  3. Centres offering Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology after BSc Biotechnology? When and how to apply?
  4. Can I do Agriculture in MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  5. List of colleges with placement facility which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) with scholarship to B.Sc candidate in India?
  6. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  7. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  8. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
  9. Can I get admission for B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology?
  10. Am I eligible to take MSc Food Technology after pursuing Bsc Biotechnology
  11. Can I do B.Sc in biotechnology after diploma biotechnology? -- [New]
  12. Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  13. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  14. Colleges offering Mtech in Biotechnology in India? GATE exam necessary for M.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  16. Colleges offering M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Pune? Eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Life Science) student?
  17. List of colleges that are offering M.Tech in Biotechnology India?
  18. B.Sc in Biotechnology can be done after Diploma in Biotechnology? List of suitable colleges?
19th October 2011, 10:20 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?

dear friend,

There is chance in so many chances for the jobs,otherwise you can go for Master degree.

There ia an entrance exam Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination(CBEE) for the admission to the following courses:

M.Sc in Biotechnology

M.Sc in Agriculture;Biotechnology &

M.Tech in Biotechnology

1:M.Sc in Biotechnology,Eligibility:

you should have a bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern with minimum 55% marks in one of the

Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary & Fishery Sciences,
or
Pharmacy,
or
Engineering/Technology,
or
4-Years B.S. (Physician Assistant course);
or
MBBS
or
BDS .

2:M.Sc in Agriculture;Biotechnology;Eligibility :

you should have a bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+5 pattern of education with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade point average from any recognized university.

3:M.Tech in Biotechnology,Eligibility:

you should have the B.Tech/BE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in any one of
Chemical Engineering
or
Biochemical Engineering,
or
Industrial Biotechnology,
or
Leather Technology,
or
Chemistry/Biotechnology,
or
Biomedical Engineering,
or
B. Pharma etc

Job Prospects:

1: Demonstrator in Pharmacology at Indra Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Puducherry

2:Pharmacist (Assistant Sub Inspector) at CRPF by Gov. of India

3:Project Assistant Under CSIR Scheme, at CIMAP

4:Medical & Health Services, Jaipur

5:Open Source Drug Discovery (OSDD) & Planning and Performance Division (PPD) at CSIR, New Delhi

6:Pharmacist at ESIC Model Hospital, Jammu

7:Pharmaceutical Management, Pharmaceutics,Pharmacognosy

8:Pharmacist at ITI Ltd

9:Pharmacist at Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)

10rug Inspector at Chandigarh Administration Health Department

11:Pharmacist (Ayurveda) at All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi

12:Pharmacist at Maharashtra state Power Gen Ltd

13:Ayurvedic Pharmacist at ESIC Hospital

14:Sanitory and food inspectors

best of luck.
3rd January 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?

am i eligible for m tech in biotech? i am studying msc chemistry now.
8th June 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

sir after msc agril. biotechnology eligible for m.tech biotechnology so please send your answer my email. [email protected]
11th October 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

You are Eligible For M.Tech Biotech.
As Bsc(Agri-Biotech) Is 4 year full time degree course under
10+2+4 system.if student with B.S(Tech) is eligible then why you not. but Bsc Agri Bio-Technology discipline is not added on GATE Information Brochure.so you have to confirm first by contacting IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?