11th November 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in GUJCET for 12th Science student of Hyderabad?

Hello
I want to ask regarding eligibility for GUJCET.
My daughter is studying 12th at Hyderabad
with science group (Physics,Chemistry & Maths),
Is she eligibile for GUJCET.

Thanks & Regards

13th November 2014, 12:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GUJCET for 12th Science student of Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to ask regarding eligibility for GUJCET.
My daughter is studying 12th at Hyderabad
with science group (Physics,Chemistry & Maths),
Is she eligibile for GUJCET.

Thanks & Regards
Yes, your daughter is eligible to apply for GUJCET entrance exam after 12th standard in science stream.

Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is conducted for admission into the Undergraduate courses in Engineering, Medical and Pharmacy offered by various government/government aided, universities and private colleges/institutes in the Gujarat State.

Eligibility Criteria:-

The candidate should have appeared and passed 10+2 from a recognized university with 50% marks in physics ,chemistry & biology and those candidates who are waiting for 12th board exam result are also eligible.

Note - GUJCET entrance exam is only open for the applicants, who belong to the state of Gujarat.

Official Website - www.gseb.org
13th November 2014, 11:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GUJCET for 12th Science student of Hyderabad?

Yes, definitely your daughter can apply for GUJCET, if she has passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects. Just make sure that she has score at least 50% marks in her 12th board examination.

She will be eligible for outside state seats only because you are not domicile of Gujarat state. There are limited seats for outside state candidates. Most of the seats are reserved for domicile of Gujarat state.

Hence, she should be very well prepared for the entrance exam as the seats are very less for outside state candidates.
28th January 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello, we are a Gujarati family. Me and my wife both are born and bought up in Gujarat. We are also eligible for a domicile of Gujarat. My son birth place is also in Gujarat and he had studied up to std V in Gujarat. Later on we have shifted to mumbai - Maharashtra because of my service in private company. He has cleared std X in CBSE at Mumbai - Maharashtra and going to appear for std XII exam from Maharashtra state board.

Please help me to know that my son can be eligible for GUJCET exam? If yes than under which quota( i.e Gujarat domicile quota or out side Gujarat student quota?)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?