6th January 2016, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in GUJCET for a candidate who is studying in Hyderabad?

Sir,
I want to ask regarding eligibility criteria of appearing at GUJCET. My daughter Akanksha Mishra is studying at Hyderabad in 12th Standard from Shri Chaitanya School. She has passed her 10th exam from Nagpur. Is she eligible to write GUJCET for getting admission in B.Tech?
Best Regards
Vinod Mishra

11th January 2016, 10:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GUJCET for a candidate who is studying in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to ask regarding eligibility criteria of appearing at GUJCET. My daughter Akanksha Mishra is studying at Hyderabad in 12th Standard from Shri Chaitanya School. She has passed her 10th exam from Nagpur. Is she eligible to write GUJCET for getting admission in B.Tech?
Best Regards
Vinod Mishra
No, he is not eligible for GUJCET exam.

Gujarat Common Entrance Test( GUJCET) exam is conducted by the Gujarat Education Board.

Those candidates who have passed or appearing in 10+2 or HSC exam of ICSE/ CBSE/ Gujarat Board from a recognized school or Institution are eligible for GUJCET exam

Your age should be between 17 years and 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?