8th July 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I give JEE exam after diploma in chemical engineering?

can i give JEE exam after diploma in chemical engg.??

Related Questions:
  1. List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for JEE exam after diploma in chemical engineering?
  4. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  6. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  7. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  8. How to start degree engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering
  9. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  10. Eligibility for Chemical Engineering diploma?
  11. Am I eligible to give JEE Main exam after completion of diploma?
  12. Can I give upcoming AIEEE Exam having completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering last year?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  14. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?
  16. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  17. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  18. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
10th July 2015, 08:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give JEE exam after diploma in chemical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i give JEE exam after diploma in chemical engg.??
Yes, diploma in chemical engineering candidate are eligible for JEE mains exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT mains exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates. You can apply consecutively for 3 years.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

http://jeemain.nic.in/
11th July 2015, 10:16 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I give JEE exam after diploma in chemical engineering?

Yes.you are eligible for JEE-joint entrance exam after completion of your diploma chemical engineering.diploma engineering is equivalent course to (10+2) course.

Eligibility for JEE
- you should have minimum 50% in diploma engineering
- you should have physics & maths as compulsory subject & biology or computer or chemistry as a optional subject.
- your born should be later than 1990.if you belongs to scheduled caste , then 5 years relaxation applicable for you.
If you will secure a good score in JEE , then you will get good merit rank & on the base of merit score , you will get admission in best reputed degree engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?