27th August 2012, 07:51 PM
kaps319

Can I give NTPC exam after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year?

hello,
can i give NTPC exam while am in b.tech meachanical 3rd year?
is there any exam of NTPC regarding 4th year's fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give NTPC exam after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year?
  2. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for Internship in NTPC? When the application form will be released?
  4. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  7. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  8. How to do IAS after passing B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  11. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  12. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. How to join as a summer trainee in ONGC, NTPC while studying Mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Detailed information about Training in NTPC, Barauni for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Previous years NTPC papers and Books?
  18. How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
25th April 2015, 12:04 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give NTPC exam after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year?

NTPC stands for the National Thermal Power Corporation. It is one of the Public Sector Undertakings of India.

In the present scenario NTPC does not conduct any entrance exam for recruitment but it shortlists the candidates on the basis of GATE scorecard.

GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology every year for master's degree program in technology.

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in technology or appearing in the final year can apply for the exam.

So, you can apply for the GATE exam in final year only not in third year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?