25th August 2012, 02:35 PM
shimanshu chuahan

Can i give UPSC exam after completing engineering? Which are the subjects?

can i give the exam after completing the eng,,& what will be the sub for me ,i am in electrical eng

17th July 2013, 04:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give UPSC exam after completing engineering? Which are the subjects?

Being an engineering graduate in electrical engineering, you can try for Engineering Services Exam conducted by UPSC. You can appear for CDS exam conducted by UPSC. Now days many of the engineers are looking for civil services exam conducted by UPSC. Questions for ESE exam are based on topics of general aptitude and technical topics. General aptitude, English language, etc are some of the common topics under the syllabus for civil services and CDS exam. Detailed information on syllabus can be collected from exam notification.
17th July 2013, 10:38 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i give UPSC exam after completing engineering? Which are the subjects?

Dear Friend,
In order to apply for the UPSC Examinations,You must have completed your Graduation from any of the Recognised University.
Beside this Its not Matter that Whether you are a student of Engineering or other then that just you must have completed your Graduation from any of the Recognised university.

Other then this you must have attained at least 21 Years of age and not Exceeds 30 Years of age.If you are in Caste Category then you have some Age Relaxations.

Coming to the Subjects,So,There are lots of Subjects for the Examinations While English is a Main Subject which you must have to give,
There will 25 Subjects for main Exams and 26 Literature Subjects from which you have to select your Interested one .

The Subject which are coming in Main Exams are,Agriculture,Management,Animal Husbandry & Vetinary Science,Mathematics,Anthropology,Mechanical Engineering,Botany,Medical Science,Chemistry,Philosophy,Civil Engineering,Physics,Commerce & Accountancy,Political Science & International Relations,Economics,Psychology,Electrical Engineering,Public Administration,Geography,Sociology,Geology,Statist ics,Indian History,Zoology,Law.

While Subjects included in Literature are Arabic,Gujarati,Manipuri,Sanskrit,Assamese,Hindi,N epali,Sindhi,Bengali,Kannada,Oriya,Tamil,Chinese,K ashmiri,Pali,Telugu,English,Konkani,Persian,Urdu,F rench,Marathi,Punjabi,German,Malayalam,Russian.

You may also visit to the main site for more information and details for the UPSC Examination below:-
http://upsc.gov.in
24th July 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

can i give UPSC exam after complition my BE in computer? and which subjects i can choose?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?