11th June 2010, 04:22 PM
hemantpundhir.29

Can I give UPSEE for MBA after passing 10th from UP and 12th from Haryana?

I have passed 10th from u.p. , 12th from haryana and graduation from haryana only. so i want to ask that can i give UPSEE for mba, as i belongs to haryana

9th February 2012, 06:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give UPSEE for MBA after passing 10th from UP and 12th from Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemantpundhir.29 View Post
I have passed 10th from u.p. , 12th from haryana and graduation from haryana only. so i want to ask that can i give UPSEE for mba, as i belongs to haryana
UPSEE stands for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline with minimum 40% Marks.

So, If you are Interested to take admission in 1st year of MBA course, then you must have passed in your bachelor degree course from any recognized university and you must have clearly passed without grace marks with an aggregate of 40% marks.

So, If you have completed your Graduate degree course then you are eligible for UPSEE Examination, Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online.

The application form cost is Rs 1000 for General candidates and Rs 500 for SC/ST/Female candidates.

So, please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination.

UPSEE Test Pattern For MBA:

>> English Language
>> Numerical Aptitude
>> Thinking and Decision Making
>> General Awareness

So, please prepare for the examinations well and if you need more information then check official website :

www.uptu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?