2nd November 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can 12th be done directly after passing 10th?

I have passed 10th. Can i give directly 12th in science stream without studying 11th class?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend 12th private exams directly after passing 10th from Uttarkhand Board?
  2. Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?
  3. Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th
  4. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  5. What steps to take for a bright future as a space scientist in ISRO?
  6. Can I do 12th in commerce after Passing 10th in 1984, 12th in 1986 and B.E in Electrical branch?
  7. Can I appear in 12th NIOS directly after completing 10th? Does it create problem in graduation?
  8. How to do CA after passing 12th? What is the process to become a CA directly after 12th?
  9. Pursuing 12th directly after NIOS 10th is possible?
  10. Can I do degree course after passing 10th without going to 12th? How can I get a degree? Which government exams shall I write after passing 10th?
  11. If I want to do software and hardware engineering course directly after passing 10th standard what should I do?
  12. Is it possible to do direct graduation after 10th without passing through 12th?
  13. Is it possible to take up 12th after passing 10th 18 years back?
  14. Is it possible to do Statistics Honours directly after 10th?
  15. Am I eligible for upcoming bank clerical exam after passing 10th with 90% and 12th with 52%
  16. How to become an IPS officer after passing 10th exam? What should I do after passing 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th and failing in my PUC 2nd year/12th board exam
  18. Is it possible to apply directly after 12th for ICWA course?
2nd November 2015, 09:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can 12th be done directly after passing 10th?

No you cannot attempt 12th exams directly after 10th.

Both the 11th and 12th classes are recognized by the board of education either by the secondary board of education of the respective state or by the central board of education.

So according to the rules and regulations framed by them a person would be eligible for his 12th exams only after clearing all the papers of his 11th.

So you cannot directly give you 12th exams after your 10th.

You have to go for 11th and only after clearing all the papers of your 11th you would be eligible for 12th.
2nd November 2015, 11:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

In order to give the 10+2 board examination in science stream, a candidate must enroll first in the 11th standard from any recognized board like CBSE, ICSE etc. Once you have done the registration, you need to mention the subjects combination which you would like to take in 11th and 10+2 standard.

1. PCM with English and other subjects.

2. PCB with English and other subjects.

These are two possible combination for science stream. You can not give directly 10+2 board exams after 10th.
3rd November 2015, 06:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, dear I am sorry to say that you cannot directly appear for your 12th board examination after completion of your 10th boards.

You will probably have to appear for your 11th board examination and after having cleared it you will however, be eligible to sit for your 12th board examination in the concluding year.
3rd November 2015, 07:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to pursue 12th standard in Science stream directly after completion of your 10th standard. To be eligible to pursue 12th standard in Science stream, you must have to pursue 11th standard after completion of your 10th standard. No School/College offers direct admission to 12th standard for candidates who have completed 10th standard. So, I suggest you to pursue 11th standard after completion of your 10th standard, so, that you are eligible to pursue 12th standard in Science stream.
3rd November 2015, 09:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

If one wish to pursue senior secondary course from NIOS, the minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have passed secondary course from a recognized board of education.

As there will be no class 11 in NIOS one can directly appear for senior secondary course which is equivalent to class 12 examination.

The official website is http://www.nos.org/departmentsunits/academic.aspx
4th November 2015, 12:04 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

To appear in 12th boards examination, students need to have studying in 12th standard and to get admission in 12th standard student must have completed 11th standard simultaneously student must have completed previous standard.
After passing 10th standard student can get admission in 11th standard in any board not in 12th standard directly without completing 11th.
Also, to get admission in 11th standard, most of the schools conducts entrance examination and it is mandatory to secure as high marks as possible to get admission easily.

So, you will have take admission in 11th, obtain at least pass marks in the final examination and then advance to 12th standard then only you can appear in 12th boards examination.
15th November 2015, 06:59 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

No, you can't endeavor twelfth exams specifically after tenth.

Both the eleventh and twelfth classes are perceived by the leading group of instruction either by the auxiliary leading body of training of the separate state or by the focal leading group of instruction.

So, as per the principles and regulations surrounded by them a man would be qualified for his twelfth exams strictly when clearing every one of the papers of his eleventh.

So you can't straightforwardly give you twelfth exams after your tenth.

You need to go for eleventh and strictly when clearing every one of the papers of your eleventh you would be qualified for twelfth.
22nd December 2019, 10:45 AM
Sreerag. K

So according to the rules and regulations framed by them a person would be eligible for his 12th exams only after clearing all the papers of his 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?