10th July 2012, 12:38 PM
mahesh.venkat

Can I go for Aeronautical in M.Tech after pursuing B.tech in Civil Engineering?

Iam persuing b.tech in civil engineering ,can i go for aeronautical in m.tech

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  2. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  3. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  4. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  5. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  8. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  9. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  11. What should I do after my B.Tech Civil? Should I go for a job, M.Tech or MBA?
  12. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  15. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  16. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  18. Is it possible to take M.Tech Civil engineering after doing B.Tech in ECE?
22nd July 2012, 09:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for Aeronautical in M.Tech after pursuing B.tech in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh.venkat View Post
Iam persuing b.tech in civil engineering ,can i go for aeronautical in m.tech

Candidate with a B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering, are eligible to pursue the M.Tech program in Aeronautical Engineering. The duration of the program is two years. Admission is based on a valid Gate Score. However, there are few Universities/Institutes which conducts their own Entrance Examination and candidate who do not have a valid GATE Score or are Non GATE candidates are eligible to pursue the program after successfully qualifying the Entrance Examination.

Following are the list of some of the Institutions offering M.Tech program in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering:

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Department of Aerospace Engineering

Indian Institute of Technology Madras Department of Aerospace Engineering

Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering Hyderabad

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Institute of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?