11th January 2013, 03:00 PM
MD ELLIYAS

Can I go for Banking after passing 12th without 60%? I am a computer science student

I AM A COMPUTER SCIENCE STUDENT. CAN I GO FOR BANKING AFTER PASS 12th WITH 60%.

Related Questions:
23rd January 2013, 10:06 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for Banking after passing 12th without 60%? I am a computer science student

Yes, after 12th you can apply for clerical job position in SBI. Such positions are also open in private banks like ICICI. Graduates can only apply for IBPS exams. IBPS is the recruiting authority for 20 nationalized banks of the country. Qualifying written exam conducted by IBPS is the only way to join such banks.
31st March 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for Banking after passing 12th without 60%? I am a computer science student

what can i do after passing 12th science at 60% if i dont want to do engineering?
1st April 2013, 12:08 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD ELLIYAS View Post
I AM A COMPUTER SCIENCE STUDENT. CAN I GO FOR BANKING AFTER PASS 12th WITH 60%.
You can only apply for the SBI Clerks exams after passing class 12th with minimum 60% marks.

Eligibilty for the SBI BANK CLERKS exams:
12th Pass with Minimum 60% marks or Graduation Pass
Age should be between 18 and 28 years

To apply for the IBPS PO exams and CLerks exams you need to have below qualifications:

IBPS CLERKS exams:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 28 years

IBPS PO exams:
Graduation Pass with minimum 60% marks
Age should be between 20 and 30 years
1st April 2013, 12:41 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

Yeah sure , you can apply for the Bank job after completing 12th examination , there is no doubt about that but have a only one bank entry examination and the examination SBI Clerical examination . This examination is conducted by State Bank of India once in a year .

If you are interested to join bank clerical exam then you may apply for the SBI Clerical examination and don't worry that education background . They just asking the completed 12th exam candidate or not , if you are completed then you may proceed for this examination .

Minimum Qualification ::

-->> 12th with any discipline .
-->> Age limits :: 18 - 28 years .

All the best.....................
1st April 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

can i go for banking after passing 12th with 70%?I am a commerce student
10th June 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i am student of management computer science.I want to study computer course
after 2.So help me what should i study
for good score
15th July 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I did ba in eng and im pursuingbca so did im eligible for bank job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?