2nd October 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Which stream of engineering is better for me after passing 12th computer science with 87%

sir,
i am a +2 (kerala syllabus) computer science student with 87% marks for +1.which stream of engineering better suits me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do civil engineering after passing 12th science with PCM and computer science
  2. Is Computer Engineering a good career option after passing 12th? Which is the best engineering stream nowadays? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard? -- [New]
  4. Is there any scope of join computer science department after passing 12th in biology stream?
  5. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  6. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  7. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board? My stream is Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science
  8. Can I get a job after passing 12th anywhere in India with science stream?
  9. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  10. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  12. How to do BBA and then MBA from government college after doing 12th from science stream with computer science?
  13. Can I reappear in 12th board exams with Science if completed with Commerce?
  14. Can I get Civil Engineering after passing 12th with Computer Science?
  15. I don't have much knowledge about Computers, should I still do Computer Science Engineering (B.Tech)?
  16. What are the courses after passing 12th in science stream except medical and engineering?
  17. Which course can I take after passing 12th science?
  18. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
13th December 2012, 01:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream of engineering is better for me after passing 12th computer science with 87%

You can select any stream according to your interest. As you are from computer science background, B.Tech degree in CSE/IT will be easy for you. Electrical and electronics subjects are all about electronic circuits, mother board design, microprocessor, etc. Civil engineering relates to the design and manufacture of buildings and related structures. Biotechnology, Agriculture engineering, Bioinformatics, etc are some of the emerging areas in engineering.
26th August 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream of engineering is better for me after passing 12th computer science with 87%

what should i do after 12th non medical
please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?