1st July 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I join 3 years law courses in Tamilnadu after completing engineering?

sir iam a engineering graduate can i able to join 3 years law courses offered in tamil nadu

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit & last date for joining Law courses in Tamil Nadu?
  2. How may I apply for jobs in law department companies? I'm an undergraduate with Law(BL 5 years integrated course) from Tamilnadu
  3. How to 3 years law course in Tamilnadu Dr Ambedkar Law University?
  4. How to join Law course after completing 12th?
  5. Can I study Law after completing B.E. being a 23 years old female candidate? -- [New]
  6. Can I join any Law course after completing diploma in civil engineering
  7. Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?
  8. Am I eligible to study law after completing BSc Physics?
  9. How can I join in LAW course after completing 10th
  10. Can I join Law course after completing M.A through correspondence course
  11. Can I join Law course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the maximum age limit for this?
  12. List of courses can be opt in Law degree? What's the joining procedure for the same? I've completed engineering course
  13. How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree?
  14. Can I round off my UG degree percentage from 49.8 to 50% as some colleges need 50% for admission?
  15. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
  16. Qualifications needed to become a lawyer after finishing U.G? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which college can I get after completing diploma with 80% in Tamilnadu? I want to join engineering in Tamilnadu
  18. Can I study Law after completing B.Com?
11th November 2011, 11:58 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join 3 years law courses in Tamilnadu after completing engineering?

dear friend,

yes, you can do it .
but why you again want to do graduation course .
both are the graduation degree.
you should to continue your education further with same field.
so best of luck.
11th November 2011, 12:19 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join 3 years law courses in Tamilnadu after completing engineering?

dear friend,

yes, you can do it .
but why you again want to do graduation course .
both are the graduation degree.
you should to continue your education further with same field.
so best of luck.
8th January 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Please. The law graduated, Legal professional should provide a clear way for studying law in india & tamil nadu. For the people completed B.E -Mechanical, Chemical, Biotechnology, IT, Civil. What is the procedure to study law (B.L)
3rd June 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm an engineering graduate. I'm interested in learning about law. So can I do law in correspondence?
30th March 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm an MSc physics . I'm interested in learning about law. So can I do law tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?