30th June 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Aeronautical Engineering if my height is 5.4 feet?

Hai i have a height of 5.4 feet.can i join aeronautical engineering? i am very interested in aeronautical engineering.i am very confused.suggest me a right path guys...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Army being a candidate with a height of 5 Feet and 5 inches?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does height matter in Aeronautical Engineering course? Am I eligible for the course if I am short heighted?
  4. Minimum height required to join in Aeronautical Engineering for Women?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. What is the height requirement for girls to join in Air Force?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  9. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course? -- [New]
  10. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  11. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  12. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  15. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  16. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  18. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
23rd August 2012, 02:48 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join Aeronautical Engineering if my height is 5.4 feet?

To join aeronautical engineering height is not a factor, neither it is in the eligibility criteria:
Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in 5 subjects including Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and English as one subject, in class 12 or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission in engineering college for Aeronautical Engineering branch. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.
23rd August 2012, 02:58 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

To join aeronautical engineering height is not a factor, neither it is in the eligibility criteria:
Most of the UGC recognized and deemed universities and recognized colleges require minimum 65% aggregate marks in 5 subjects including Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry and English as one subject, in class 12 or equivalent from a recognized school/board to be eligible to apply for admission in engineering college for Aeronautical Engineering branch. ST/SC/ and OBC get a relaxation of 5% marks for admission in almost all the colleges/universities across India. There is also a different quota of allotted number of seats for ST/SC/ and OBC.

There are also colleges which take admission if you have secured 40% or above aggregate marks in class 12, but then again there shall always be a question mark left on the reputation and the quality of education they impart.
17th August 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

can i join aeronautical engineering if i have spectacles ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?