23rd January 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I join airforce after B.Tech?

Hi i am babita bohra read in cls 11th can i join air force after b-tech?

29th January 2014, 06:31 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join airforce after B.Tech?

You can join Indian Air Force in plenty of ways and they are :- NDA Exam, CDS Exam and Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).

NDA :- You should have passed your Intermediate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized School. You must have attained the age of 16.5 year and must not have attained the age of 19 years. This examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. So after completing the 12th exam with science stream you are eligible to apply.

CDS :- You should have passed your graduate degree with Physics and Mathematics at graduate level or intermediate level from a recognized University. Even B.E/B.Tech candidate may also eligible to apply. You must have attained the age of 19 year and must not have attained the age of 25 years. This examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

AFCAT :- You can apply for AFCAT Examination after completing B.E/B.Tech or graduate or post graduate degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. AFCAT Examination is conducted by Indian Air Force twice in a year for admission to Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?