10th May 2013, 01:20 AM
abid9969

How should I join Aeronautical engineering in airforce? What are the requirements to join Indian Air Force?

what entrance exam should be given to join aeronautical engineering in airforce and what are the requirements for joining in indian airforce

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Air Force after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Do I have to choose Aeronautical engineering to join Indian air force?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  4. How to join Indian Air Force after passing B.E in E&TC? What are the steps to join Indian Air Force
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th? What is the eligibility for the course of Air Force?
  6. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Requirements to join Indian Air Force?
  8. Can I join Indian Air Force after BSc(PCM)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force if having 5'11" height and studying B.Com? -- [New]
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  11. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  12. How may I join Indian Air force after scoring 85% marks in class 12th from CBSE board?
  13. Can girls join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCM? I want to join air force
  14. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate from 10th standard?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th science?
  16. How should I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 56 marks
  17. How to join Indian Air Force for Flying Branch?
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th science with 55%
7th May 2014, 02:54 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I join Aeronautical engineering in airforce? What are the requirements to join Indian Air Force?

After completion of Engineering degree or during the final semester of Engineering, both men and women can apply for it. The openings have Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission meant for both men and women. Minimum score should be 60% marks in aggregate in all the papers in engineering. Final year students are also eligible to apply. At the time of SSB interview, candidates have to produce provisional/ original degree issued by the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?