5th March 2012, 10:05 PM
Ashvani Dhaka

What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate from 10th standard?

Sir i want to join indian airforce.i am in 10th std in science class.what can i do for join indian airforce?

5th March 2012, 11:25 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate from 10th standard?

The minimum qualification with which a candidate can join Air Force is by completion of 12th class from a recognized institute.

So, I suggest you to opt for 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects. You can also take this exam in the final year of your 12th class.

For this, you need to give NDA Exam which is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

One can join the following Defence wings by cracking this exam.
-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing.

The selection procedure to be placed in above Defence services is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

You should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

You should be an unmarried male candidate to appear for this exam.

The competition for this exam is too high as the minimum qualification to appear for this exam is 12th class.

So, start preparation for this exam from the first year of your 10+2 and make sure that you should be strong enough with all the aspects in the written exam.

Have good preparation for this exam and crack it.

For updated information on this exam, you can visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
5th March 2012, 11:55 PM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate from 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashvani Dhaka View Post
Sir i want to join indian airforce.i am in 10th std in science class.what can i do for join indian airforce?
Dear friend you cannot join air force after 10th

eligibility
12th with science
age 16.5 yrs to 19yrs
you have to apply through NDA,
By clearing NDA exam conducted by UPSC you can join Air Force

Best of luck
1st April 2012, 01:52 PM
sanjeev.kumar2

Default Re: What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate from 10th standard?

sir i want yo know delhi poltechic exam date and form avalaibility
1st April 2012, 06:05 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Sorry to say this you are not eligible for the airforce because the minimum education qualification is +2.
To join in indian airforce you have to apply NDA exam which is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:
+2 from a recingsed state board.

Age limits is 16.5years to 19years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Candidate should be physically fit.

For more details visit
www.upsc.gov.in
All the best.
14th April 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a pilot in indian airforce can i join it after 10 class
19th April 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

can i carry on my studies after 1oth in national defence academy in mumbai...
25th April 2012, 01:03 PM
Krish1111

Hi,
after intermediate completed you can eligible to nda exam.
First apply to NDA exam by online process or after degree completed apply to IES exam for graduates for higher jobs the jobs are need studies in maths, physics subjects and qualification is degree for IES Exam <indian engineering servies > please check detaile in web site Www.joininindianarmy.nic.in
www. Airforce.nic.in age is limit 16.5 to 19years for nda exam, and 19-25 years for ies exam,
hight 160cmt, the candidate selected by physical fitnes and exam test. All the best.
25th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Krish1111

Hi,
after intermediate completed you can eligible to nda exam.
First apply to NDA exam by online process or after degree completed apply to IES exam for graduates for higher jobs the jobs are need studies in maths, physics subjects and qualification is degree for IES Exam <indian engineering servies > please check detaile in web site Www.joininindianarmy.nic.in
www. Airforce.nic.in
age is limit 16.5 to 19years for nda exam, choice to age relaxation up to 5years for obc, sc, st.
and
19-25 years for ies exam,
hight 160cmt, the candidate selected by physical fitnes and exam test.
All the best.
23rd November 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

sir,I complete diplamo in electrical and electronics engeneering how to join airforce?
26th March 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the sports achievment qualification in airforce y group recuirtment?
19th July 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to be a airforce officer so what subject I can take in 11th class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?