7th September 2014, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Arch being Civil Engineer?

I have completed my B.E civil Engg and working in private company , but now i have interested to do my higher studies in this field like M.Arch line,is it possible to do M.Arch

10th September 2014, 07:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Arch being Civil Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.E civil Engg and working in private company , but now i have interested to do my higher studies in this field like M.Arch line,is it possible to do M.Arch
No you are not eligible for M. Arch after completing B. Arch course. To be eligible for M. Arch course you need to complete B. Arch or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. However, you can apply for M. Tech in Architectural Engineering course after B. Tech Civil Engineering.

Eligibility Criteria for M. Tech in Architectural Engineering: -
  • Applicant must have completed a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture from recognized university.
  • Applicant needs to score at least 60% marks in graduation course.
  • Applicant needs to qualify in entrance exam conducted by the Institution or GATE exam.
11th September 2014, 06:14 PM
piyushkapoor

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Arch being Civil Engineer?

For that you need to complete B. Arch first. After that you can apply for M. tech in Architectural Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?