26th August 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Army engineering after scoring 80% in PCM?

Sir i got 80% in physics &mat&che i got above 85% can i join army eng...

23rd July 2014, 10:06 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join Army engineering after scoring 80% in PCM?

You have not mentioned about the details about class 12 or graduate degree. For joining the Indian Army in the TGC Engineers, only male Engineering Graduates from recognized University can apply. Even temporary Central or State government servants, serving personnel of the regular Army and Territorial Army, Indian Navy and Air Force can apply for the Technical Graduate entry. Candidates need to be between 20 to 27 years. Candidates with Engineering degree are eligible to apply. Successful candidates are sent for training at IMA.
23rd July 2014, 10:22 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join Army engineering after scoring 80% in PCM?

You have not mentioned about the details about class 12 or graduate degree. For joining the Indian Army in the TGC Engineers, only male Engineering Graduates from recognized University can apply. Even temporary Central or State government servants, serving personnel of the regular Army and Territorial Army, Indian Navy and Air Force can apply for the Technical Graduate entry. Candidates need to be between 20 to 27 years. Candidates with Engineering degree are eligible to apply. Successful candidates are sent for training at IMA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?